|J. A. ABERDEEN
J.A. Aberdeen will serve as professional researcher for your personal or institutional project. Drawing upon a diverse background in all areas of world history, you will have the benefit of a trained historian who will bring an advanced knowledge of the past in a way that will be applicable and tailor-made to your particular audience.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Planning and conducting research on all types of historical topics including general history, corporate history, local history, family history, etc.
- Analysis of documentary information, an understanding of its context in the past and application to modern day.
- Writing and disseminating research.
- Assisting in organizing and developing conferences and seminars.
- Locating images, photos, artwork, and arranging for license fees for use in various forms of media.
- Transcribing interviews and oral histories.
- Conducting a literature search on a given subject.
- Compile company or personal information to organize in biographical sketches, timelines, etc.
- Assist in preparation of contract proposals and justification documents.
J.A. Aberdeenís residence in Los Angeles makes it extremely useful for those looking for access to Southern California libraries or archives, or those with a need for film and entertainment studies that require searches in such places as the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, Margaret Herrick Library, etc.
Hourly Rate: $30 plus mileage and travel costs
Fees can also be arranged on a flat per project basis.
For more information on our fee schedule, Click Here.
Quick Click below to find out more about our services: